" PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PHOTOGRAPHS IN THIS BLOG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION "

Selasa, 26 Oktober 2010

Banana Oats Porridge

Oh my…oh my...I became addicted with oats, I could hardly turn my eyes from all the recipes related with oats. Even I do not think would be loved this healthy food since I knew the unpleasant taste of it......wait...it might be doubtful….., but not after you turn it into a dish. I think it is quietly great to be addicted with oats, considering the good nutrients content in oats.




I made this dish as a breakfast, after one day before I made Pisang Rai. I still have couple of bananas left in my fruits basket. Then, I started to looking for the recipes contain with oats and banana. The most important is…. it’s easy to make… because I don’t have plenty of time to serve the breakfast. And this recipe fits my needs.  



Banan Oats Porridge
Source : 25 Resep Sarapan & Menu Serba Oats untuk anak, by Fajar Ayuningsih.

Ingredients :
600 ml water
100 gr palm sugar
50 gr sugar
2 piece of pandan leaf
1/2 tsp salt
200 ml milk or coconut milk
2 bananas, peeled then sliced (me : i used "pisang kepok")
100 gr quick cooking oats

How to :
  1. Boil water, palm sugar, sugar, pandan leaf, and salt, bring it into boiling. Lift and strain.
  2. Then bring to boil again, add milk or coconut milk and bananas. Cook until the bananas cooked.
  3. Add oats, then stir until thick enough. Lift and serve warm.

Stay...cooking with love...


-eeyand-



Oatmeal

6 komentar:

  1. I love oats, especially steel cut! And I like mine with banana too.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi...nirmala, i also leved to. Bananas giving a delicious flavor in this blend.

    BalasHapus
  3. Thanks Vincent, i'm so flattered. i'll be glad to add my blogs at petitchef and getting share with other.

    BalasHapus
  4. I saw your blog from the foodie blog roll and I like what you have here.I also love my oats with banana and some peanut butter to :) if you won't mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the Oatmeal widget at the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi Alisa, thanks for dropping by, i'd be my pleasure to add the widget.

    BalasHapus
  6. Nice recipe.....I am a big fan of nutritional eating. You have done the recipe nicely.

    BalasHapus

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...